- The Road goes ever on and on
- Down from the door where it began.
- Now far ahead the Road has gone,
- And I must follow, if I can,
- Pursuing it with eager feet,
- Until it joins some larger way
- Where many paths and errands meet.
- And whither then? I cannot say.
A great walking poem by the master.
I started this blog to chronicle my wandering. This year alone I’ve walked more trails than I have up to this year combined. There have been some great trails, great views, and great challenges. Not only have the trails been great, but the journey has been just as great; finding great restaurants, diners, and other neat gems.
Get out there. Find your trail. Walk blaze to blaze. And remember, not all those who wander are lost.